46. Statistics of conductance and shot noise power in chaotic mesoscopic cavities with one ideal and one nonideal lead, A. Dheer and S. Kumar, Physica B (Accepted, April 2022).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physb.2022.413939
45. Investigation of chemical space networks using graph measures and random matrix theory, M. Kothiyal, S. Kumar, and N. Sukumar, Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 60, 891 (2022).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10910-022-01341-y
44. Differential recurrences for the distribution of the trace of the β-Jacobi ensemble, P. J. Forrester and S. Kumar, Physica D 434, 133220 (2022).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physd.2022.133220
43. Spectral crossovers and universality in quantum spin-chains coupled to random fields, D. Kundu, S. Kumar, and S. S. Gupta, Physical Review B 105, 014205 (2022).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.105.014205
42. Random density matrices: Analytical results for mean root fidelity and the mean-square Bures distance, A. Laha, A. Aggarwal, and S. Kumar, Physical Review A 104, 022438 (2021).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.104.022438
41. Computable structural formulas for the distribution of the β-Jacobi edge eigenvalues, P. J. Forrester and S. Kumar, The Ramanujan Journal (2021).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1007/s11139-021-00493-w
40. Optical MIMO communication with unequal power allocation to channels, A. Laha and S. Kumar, Optik 244, 167533 (2021).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2021.167533
39. Generation of Bures-Hall mixed states using coupled kicked tops, A. Sarkar and S. Kumar, Physical Review A 103, 032423 (2021).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.103.032423
38. Electronic transport in chaotic mesoscopic cavities: A Kwant and random matrix theory based exploration, R. S. Chandramouli, R. K. Srivastav, and S. Kumar, Chaos 30, 123120 (2020).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0026039
37. Spectral statistics for the difference of two Wishart matrices, S. Kumar and S. Sai Charan, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 53, 505202 (2020).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1088/1751-8121/abc3fe
36. Wishart and random density matrices: Analytical results for mean square Hilbert-Schmidt distance, S. Kumar, Physical Review A 102, 012405 (2020).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevA.102.012405
35. Distribution of the ratio of two consecutive level spacings in orthogonal to unitary crossover ensembles, A. Sarkar, M. Kothiyal, and S. Kumar, Physical Review E 101, 012216 (2020).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.101.012216
34. Synergistic Effect of Singly Charged Oxygen Vacancies and Ligand-Field for Regulating Transport Properties of Resistive Switching Memories, D. Das, A. Barman, S. Kumar, A. Sinha, M. Gupta, R. Singhal, P. Johari, and A. Kanjilal, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 123, 26812 (2019).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.9b08078
33. Recursion scheme for the largest β-Wishart-Laguerre eigenvalue and Landauer conductance in quantum transport, P. J. Forrester and S. Kumar, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical (Letters) 52, 42LT02 (2019).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1088/1751-8121/ab433c
32. Exact Distributions for Bit Error Rate and Channel Capacity in Free Space Optical Communication, S. Kumar, R. K. Singh, and Karmeshu, IET Communications 13, 2966 (2019).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-com.2019.0314
31. Bures-Hall ensemble: spectral densities and average entropies, A. Sarkar and S. Kumar, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 52, 295203 (2019).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1088/1751-8121/ab2675
30. Recursion for the smallest eigenvalue density of β-Wishart-Laguerre ensemble, S. Kumar, Journal of Statistical Physics 175, 126 (2019).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10955-019-02245-z
Full-text view-only link: https://rdcu.be/bmtAs
29. Efficient implementation of the Wang-Landau algorithm for systems with length-scalable potential energy functions, S. Kumar, G. Kumar, R. S. Chandramouli, and S. Anand, Physical Review E 98, 063301 (2018).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.98.063301
28. Asymptotic Eigenvalue Density for the Quotient Ensemble of Wishart Matrices, S. Kumar, G. F. Pivaro, Y. R. Yerrababu, G. Fraidenraich, D. A. Guimarães, and R. A. A. de Souza, IEEE Communications Letters 22, 2575 (2018).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2018.2877327
27. Comments on 'Cutset Bounds on the Capacity of MIMO Relay Channels', S. Kumar, G. F. Pivaro, and G. Fraidenraich, IEEE Access 6, 35129 (2018).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2018.2849640
26. The Probability That All Eigenvalues are Real for Products of Truncated Real Orthogonal Random Matrices, P. J. Forrester and S. Kumar, Journal of Theoretical Probability 31, 2056 (2018).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10959-017-0766-0
25. Exact distribution of spacing ratios for random and localized states in quantum chaotic systems, S. H. Tekur, S. Kumar, and M. S. Santhanam, Physical Review E 97, 062212 (2018).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.97.062212
24. How many eigenvalues of a product of truncated orthogonal matrices are real?, P. J. Forrester, J. R. Ipsen, and S. Kumar, Experimental Mathematics (2018).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1080/10586458.2018.1459962
23. A New Approximation for PDF of K Distribution: Analytical Study of QoS Parameters in Free Space Optical Communication, R. K. Singh, S. Kumar, and Karmeshu, IET Communications 12, 1703 (2018).
DOI Link: https://dx.doi.org/10.1049/iet-com.2017.1388
22. Bit Error Probability for MMSE Receiver in GFDM Systems, D. C. Melgarejo, S. Kumar, G. Fraidenraich, and L. L. Mendes, IEEE Communications Letters 22, 942 (2018).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1109/LCOMM.2018.2808475
21. Distribution of off-diagonal cross sections in quantum chaotic scattering: Exact results and data comparison, S. Kumar, B Dietz, T Guhr, and A Richter, Physical Review Letters 119, 244102 (2017).
20. Relativistic nature of carriers: Origin of electron-hole conduction asymmetry in monolayer graphene, P. K. Srivastava, S. Arya, S. Kumar, and S. Ghosh, Physical Review B (Rapid Communications) 96, 241407(R) (2017).
19. A Novel Approximation for K Distribution: Closed form BER using DPSK Modulation in Free Space Optical Communication, R. K. Singh, Karmeshu, and S. Kumar, IEEE Photonics Journal 9, 1 (2017).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1109/JPHOT.2017.2746763
18. Smallest eigenvalue density for regular or fixed-trace complex Wishart–Laguerre ensemble and entanglement in coupled kicked tops, S. Kumar, B. Sambasivam, and S. Anand, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 50, 345201 (2017).
17. Approximate Sum Rate for Integer-Forcing Receiver, A. S. Guerreiro, G. Fraidenraich, and S. Kumar, IEEE Transactions on Communications 65, 4899 (2017).
16. On the Exact and Approximate Eigenvalue Distribution for Sum of Wishart Matrices, G. F. Pivaro, S. Kumar, G. Fraidenraich, and C. F. Dias, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 66, 10537 (2017).
15. On the Exact Distribution of Mutual Information of Two-user MIMO MAC Based on Quotient Distribution of Wishart Matrices, G. Pivaro, S. Kumar, G. Fraidenraich, EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking 2017, 75 (2017).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1186/s13638-017-0854-y
14. On the Ergodic Capacity of Distributed MIMO Antenna Systems, S. Kumar, Wireless Personal Communications 92, 381 (2017).
13. The Correlated Jacobi and the Correlated Cauchy-Lorentz Ensembles, T. Wirtz, D. Waltner, M. Kieburg, S. Kumar, Journal of Statistical Physics 162, 495 (2016).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10955-015-1416-5
12. Exact evaluations of some Meijer G-functions and probability of all eigenvalues real for the product of two Gaussian matrices, S. Kumar, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 48, 445206 (2015).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1088/1751-8113/48/44/445206
IOP Publisher's Pick - Interview: http://iopscience.iop.org/1751-8121/page/Interview-with-Santosh-Kumar
11. Random matrix ensembles involving Gaussian Wigner and Wishart matrices, and biorthogonal structure, S. Kumar, Physical Review E 92, 032903 (2015).
10. Eigenvalue Statistics for the Sum of Two Complex Wishart Matrices, S. Kumar, Europhysics Letters 107, 60002 (2014).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1209/0295-5075/107/60002
9. Distributions of Off-Diagonal Scattering Matrix Elements: Exact Results, A. Nock, S. Kumar, H.-J. Sommers and T. Guhr, Annals of Physics 342, 103 (2014).
8. Distribution of Scattering Matrix Elements in Quantum Chaotic Scattering, S. Kumar, A. Nock, H.-J. Sommers, T. Guhr, B. Dietz, M. Miski-Oglu, A. Richter, and F. Schäfer, Physical Review Letters 111, 030403 (2013).
7. Random Matrix Ensembles: Wang-Landau Algorithm for Spectral Densities, S. Kumar, Europhysics Letters. 101, 20002 (2013).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1209/0295-5075/101/20002
6. Entanglement in Random Pure States: Spectral Density and Average von Neumann Entropy, S. Kumar and A. Pandey, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 44, 445301 (2011).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1088/1751-8113/44/44/445301
5. Skew-Orthogonal Polynomials and Crossover Ensembles of Random Matrices, S. Kumar and A. Pandey, Annals of Physics 326, 1877 (2011).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aop.2011.04.013
4. Conductance Distributions in Chaotic Mesoscopic Cavities, S. Kumar and A. Pandey, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 43, 285101 (2010).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1088/1751-8113/43/28/285101
3. Random Matrix Model for Nakagami-Hoyt Fading, S. Kumar and A. Pandey, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory 56, 2360 (2010).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1109/TIT.2010.2044060
2. Jacobi Crossover Ensembles of Random Matrices and Statistics of Transmission Eigenvalues, S. Kumar and A. Pandey, Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 43, 085001 (2010).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1088/1751-8113/43/8/085001
1. Universal Spectral Correlations in Orthogonal-Unitary and Symplectic-Unitary Crossover Ensembles of Random Matrices, S. Kumar and A. Pandey, Physical Review E 79, 026211 (2009).
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.79.026211