Teaching & Research Interests:
- Interaction of graphene oxide with model biomembrane
- Antibacterial activity of metal oxide nanoparticles
- “Advanced School in Soft Condensed Matter - Solutions in the Summer 2021", IOP Liquids and Complex Fluids Group, London, United Kingdom,5 July to 9 July 2021(Online).
- "UMass Summer School on Soft Solids and Complex Fluids", University of Massachusetts Amherst, United States, 1 June to 4 June 2021(Online). (Oral Presentation)
- "International Conference on Powder, Granule and Bulk Solids: Innovations and Applications (PBBSIA 2020)", Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Punjab, India, 26 February to 28 February 2020. (Oral Presentation)
- "International Conference on Electron Microscopy & Allied Analytical Techniques (EMAAT - 2019)", Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India, 7 June to 9 June 2019. ( Poster Presentation)
- "62nd DAE-BRNS symposium on Nuclear Physics", Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala, Punjab, India, 20 December to 24 December 2017.
- “Anomalous Hall Effect in Magnetic ZnO” under the supervision of Dr. Subhasis Ghosh at Jawaharlal Nehru University from May to July 2017.