Teaching & Research Interests:
- Biomimetic superhydrophobic metallic surfaces
- Antibacterial activity of graphene oxide coated metallic surfaces
- Interaction of graphene oxide with model biomembrane: Synchrotron X-ray scattering study
- Self-assembly of lipid monolayers: Langmuir-Blodgett technique
- “International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2020)”, S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata, India, March 5-7, 2020 (Poster presentation).
- Symposium on "Multidisciplinary research at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility: An opportunity for Indian Science", Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Faridabad, Haryana - 121001, June 14, 2019.
- “International Conference on Advanced Materials (ICAM 2019)”, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, March 6-7, 2019 (Poster presentation).
- “Theme meeting on SYNCHROTRON BASED CHARACTERIZATION TECHNIQUES”, Amity University, Noida, U.P., September 4-5, 2018.
- “SOFT AND ACTIVE MATTER” WORKSHOP, UGC-NETWORKING RESOURCE CENTRE, School of Physics, University of Hyderabad, February 10-18, 2018 (Poster presentation).
- DST travel grant to Petra-III, DESY, Germany for performing Synchrotron X-ray Scattering Experiments on 23th-28th November, 2018.
- DST travel grant to travel to Photon Factory, Tsukuba, Japan for performing Synchrotron X-ray Scattering Experiments on 29th May-6th June, 2018.
- GATE Fellowship in Physical Science (2015, 2016).
- CSIR UGC NET Lectureship (June, 2016).
- Scholarship from ONGC for ranking 1st in M.Sc. (Physics), University of Burdwan.